Join our family.
Vornado Air, LLC is always looking for the best talent in the industry. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a dynamic work environment. Whether you are in sales, engineering or manufacturing please consider a career at Vornado Air, LLC.
Vornado Air, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Resumes can be submitted to: email@example.com.
Summary of Position:
Responsible for ensuring that products are shipped to customers in accordance with sales order requests and Company policies and procedures. Prioritizes shipping picklists, coordinates boxing, packaging, and mailing functions, and oversees inventory management. Handles a wide variety of paperwork and recordkeeping including work orders, purchase orders, material requisitions, and inventory logs.
Assumes responsibility for ensuring the effective and timely completion of all shipping functions.
- Ensures that product is boxed in accordance with Company packaging procedures.
- Prioritizes shipping picklist and checks for inventory availability.
- Ensures appropriate handling of outgoing product.
- Shops for best shipping rates and schedules.
- Processes returns.
- Tracks inventory.
- Identifies, tracks and resolves inventory and shipping errors, problems, or delays.
Assumes responsibility for ensuring that shipping functions are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures that established safety and quality standards are met.
- Ensures that forklift is operated and maintained according to safety requirements.
- Ensures that schedules and deadlines are followed.
Assumes responsibility for completing and maintaining all shipping related paperwork, files, and records accurately and timely.
- Ensures the accurate completion of weekly shipping reports.
- Maintains freight shipping files.
- Maintains records of shippers’ cost schedules (i.e., UPS, Federal Express, etc.).
- Ensures that inventory records are current.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good communication, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and with management.
- Directs, assists, coordinates and supports temporary staff as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and provides suggestions to improve work flow, cut costs and increase efficiencies.
- Attends meetings and participates in planning discussions as needed.
Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that boxes are prepared for product shipping.
- Handles special international shipments as required.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for related duties as required or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Understanding of inventory management functions.
- Familiarity with UPS, Federal Express, and Federal mailing regulations.
- Knowledge of product protection requirements and packing procedures.
- Experience with shipping and receiving functions required.
- Previous forklift experience required.
- Ability to manage time, plan work activities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to safely operate forklift.
- Ability to multitask and deal with frequent change.
- Quality oriented with good attention to
- Ability to closely follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work and communicate in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Ability to use PC, calculator, and other basic office equipment.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Ability to proficiently operate computer applications including:
- Microsoft Office Suite
Resumes can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Waitt Brands is always looking for the best talent in the industry. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a dynamic work environment. Whether you are in sales, engineering or manufacturing please consider a career at Waitt Brands.
Waitt Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Resumes can be submitted to: email@example.com.
No Positions Available
We currently do not have any available positions at this time. However, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. You can email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.